I have to blog about this.
I was pampered like a princess today!!
After my ktv session with the past and present 24J babes, my friend picked me up and off we went to Great World City. Supposed to have dinner at a very nice japanese restaurant, so claimed by him, but plans were foiled. He reserved for a pair of tickets to watch "Blood Diamond" together, and its GOLD CLASS tickets!! The funny part was, when we went to collect the tickets, he happily showed his handphone to the staff with the code and password, but only to realise he booked the wrong theatre. His phone shown GV Vivo instead of GV Grand. The staff must be laughing his head off when we left for making such a big mistake. So embarrassing! Haha.. On our way to Vivo City at AYE expressway, instead of turning right to Sentosa direction, he turned left to Keppel Rd. Ended up making a big U-turn. Many jokes were created during the journey. Maybe he was mesmerised by me that he lost his sense of direction. Haha..
Dinner was Sushi Tei and menu was ordered by him. All I had to do was to wait patiently for my plate of salmon sashimi to be served, with other great food. No need to make any decision, thats the best part about it, cos I hate making decisions.
As we proceed to our GOLD CLASS theatre Hall 1, we were greeted by the staff with warm and friendly smiles. Got a shock when he ushered to our seat, cos it was simply amazing!! The seat was so spacious and could be reclined automatically. Long, lengthy legs could be stretched fully, with a comfy blanket. Food and drink menu was presented to you once you settled down. When you need anything at anytime, you can press the call button for their readily assistance. Awesome!! Its just like having Business Class treatment on board, just that now its in the theatre. For a moment, I thought I was a Priority Passenger (PPS) on board a SQ flight to Bangkok. Okie, maybe the only minus points part was the staff keep walking around checking on pax, (oops! I mean patrons), which blocked my view from time to time. Of course, everything comes with a price. A GOLD CLASS ticket cost 25 bucks!! That is 4 times more expensive if you watched it on weekdays like today, where the ticket cost only 6.50 bucks. I was awed by his VVIP treatment definitely.
Headed down to Newton Circus for drinks and chit-chat session, before he sent me back home. He bought me a new pink water bottle from Nalgene, knowing that Im a camel who seldoms drink water. Aint he sweet on our first date, making it so memorable??
*blushed*Looking forward to our second
"hot" date. Hehe..