All the excel spreadsheets, the formulas are driving me crazy! Dont even know how to run regression, which is so crucial to the assignment. Gotta fly SGN turn later in the noon (my last team flight), gathering with the gals at my place in the evening. Time is seriously running out!! And Im only half way done with it!
Worst thing is, not prepared for my Hong Kong trip tomorrow. Bag not packed, mood not right. Cos I gotta submit my assignment the next day. I chose to go holiday now at all times. How can I enjoy myself?? This trip has been giving me problems right from the beginning. I just hope everything is fine when Im there. No problems, no last minute changes, no unforeseen circumstances please!!
Havnt been sleeping well for the past few days. Lower back is aching pain. Either fell alseep at dawn or woke up at 4-5am to
"see the sunrise". Eye bags are getting deeper and circles are getting darker. Dr. Ang is sure gonna nag at me again. Its not that I dont like to sleep, in fact, sleeping is one of my favourite hobby. BUT, with so many things going on, how can I afford to waste my time sleeping?? Perhaps only till I complete my course, hopefully by year end, if not I wont be able to have 10 hours of rest every night.
Or maybe when Im outstation, when Im so bored got nothing better to do.
For now, its back to the numbers and excel spreadsheets again.
*Sigh.....*