All my relatives and friends are asking me,
"What I want for birthday this year??"
Quite difficult for them to get me pressies, since I am always flying around, shopping the whole year round. What they wanna get for me, they are afraid that either I wont like it, I already had it, or I can get better items in other countries. It has become a dilemna chore, for them to think what to get for me.
Come to think of it, what do I really want leh??
I'd had fetish for watch since young. To me, a watch is not just a square or round face, with the minute and hour hands or numbers telling you the time. It is also a piece of accessory to compliment your dressing. So another watch for me this year?? Hmmm.. Seriously I dont mind, but I just bought my Burberrys and Mummy dearest is sponsoring me my latest DKNY watch. Hehe. =p
"So many watches for what? Wanna be an octopus izzit??" quoted by YM baby.Already received my first bdae pressie from Elsa. Passion fruit body cream from The Bodyshop.
(Thanks alot gal!) My first 2 ang baos from my dearest Flower 5.
(U gals r sooo sweet!!) So to save you guys from squeezing anymore creative juice and prevent more brain cells from dying, below is my birthday wishlist.
- Burberrys checkers watch
- Tiffany & Co accessories. Mesh Ring is my top priority.
- Gucci Envy Me perfume.
- Ralph Lauren Romance frangance
- Vouchers.
- Most practical thing, ANG BAOS!!
Haha!! Looking forward to the string of celebration again this year. Anticipating with lotsa fun!! With my family, the gals, my bunch of sistas, my teammies 24J, my funky ex-IBMer colleagues and other friends, who remember my birthday. And most importantly, with my dearest Dr. Ang. Wonder what will he be getting me for bdae. My first bdae pressie from him.*Grinz*
Oh, will be having post-bdae celebration in Hong Kong too. 5D4N painstaking holiday trip that I planned with sista since last year. A much deserving holiday which I badly needed.
Countdown 9 more days to my BIRD day!! So exciting!!