If only I knew I would get an ear leashing from the doctor, I wouldnt have gone to see one. For I prolong my nose X-ray to be done, due to my irritating sinus.
Doc: So Miss Tan, have you gone for your X-ray as instructed?Me: Nope.Doc: Why havent?Me: No time. Busy.Doc: *in a suan-ing tone* Wah. So busy "pah toh" till like that meh?? Then in that case, I have no choice but to give you more medication. I cant tell you why your nose and your cheek bones are in pain, till I get the report of your X-ray. You better get it done asap, if not I cant do anything also. UNDERSTAND?!Me: Orrh... -_-"Wah! Kena zapped by doctor!! First time siah.
Okie, I know I deserved it. Gonna do something about it. Never thought my sinus could be THAT SERIOUS! But Im afraid to go down to the clinic alone, thats why I drag till now also havent get my X-ray done. Not excuses k, but Im really scared lar..
For my disobedient, this is what I get..

Wah, siao boh!!
Sore throat and dry cough can lead to 7 different types of medication. Thought its just some normal flu. Super Kua zhang lor.. OMG!! I just hope my ear wont be blocked again on my long flight on Thursday. ENT, go away please!! I dont want to extend another night in Frankfurt. I wanna come back on time to celebrate my birthday!!
*pray for my speedy recovery with my fingers crossed*