Instead of joining the crew for sight seeing trip, all I did was hibernating in my room as mentioned above. The furthest I been was to the supermarket, about 15 minutes walk away from my hotel. Yah slept more than usual to replenish my long lost beauty sleep. And also, spent most of my time yakking on the phone with Dearie. Hehe..
Met up with Uncle Desmond for a short while. Me being a "part-time DHL courier woman", delivered alot of things to the Dutch land and also back home. Recalling the incident, I was stopped by our local custom for carrying 2 cargo bags when crew is only entitled 1 cargo each. I was asked to open up my bags for inspection, being bombarded with so many questions before they finally allowed to let me off.
"Do you know that all these goods are subjected to GST?? This time I let you off, you wont be so lucky next time. UNDERSTAND?!"Yah, thanks for the "lecture". -_-"
Aunt Angie better make sure that she gives me a good treat for helping them carried soooooooooooooooo many things back for them, simply because I truly deserved this treat!! Hmpf~
On my return sector, had a couple of intoxicated pax on board. Somemore on my zone, my asile! 1 of the ladies was rather rude. Asking for wine while on medication. After downing a couple of glasses, she seems to be living in the world of her own. Started talking to herself, walking sideway and scolding her own mother who was sitting beside her. Gosh~ After we stopped serving her wine, she started to throw tantrum. When I asked her choice of meal for breakfast, she simply brushed me off.
Me: "Hi good morning madam! Would you like to have mushroom omelette with veal sausage or the rice noodles with chicken and vegetables for breakfast?" *with a wide smile on my face*Pax: "I dont know what the hell are you talking about. I dont understand what you said."Oh, so am I speaking Greek or French or an alien language that a normal person couldnt understand??
Duh...On the lighter note, today is my 3rd year joining the company. How time flies seriously. In a blink of eyes, without you knowing it, 3 years just passed by. Happy flying to all my 814 batch gals. And of course, Happy 3rd year Friendship to my "Shining 3 sistas", Ivy and Carol. Still waiting for our next ktv session though and looking forward to the day that the 3 of us fly together. Oh yah, and flying with Sandy gal too. :)
Cheerios!!