The past 10 days of fatigue built up resulted Missy B to have aching shoulder, straining neck and not to mention darker eye bags.
A message by MSU '07, Miss Charisma, sent me laughing and rolling on my bed in New York. She was bitching to me about Jessica (FYI, the beauty Queen is my batch gal), telling me soooooo many stories about her during the pageant, the things she did, the way she behaved, blah blah blah. Well, expected part of the stories dat she told me. However, there's always a dark side of story dat people dont know. EXTREMELY DARK. Unfortunately, I knew what's happening, which set me thinking, the extreme end a person can do to obtain her goals and objectives. Is it really worth losing your originality for the crown, glory, wealth or fame?? I know myself that Im definitely not gamed for it. Maybe I'd watched too much movies or drama serials. I've always hold on to the belief that a person with a nasty character or a black heart can never be a queen. Beauty with a Purpose. Outer beauty may be the top criteria in a pageant but inner beauty is the MOST important thing a person must possess. Otherwise, you arent fit to be a queen. Just my two cents worth of opinions. Nothing much.
A pity that I didnt watched the Live telecast, still waiting for the repeat. But nevertheless, congrats to Jessica for crowning the queen. =)
***********************************
Catch up with my "disgusting friend" Kris in Frankfurt over lunch and dinner. The jokes that we created in Penny Mart will always be remembered the next time Im there. The birkies that I bought for Mum turned out to be too big. Look like I need to maintain my own flight in June. 3 Frankfurt flights in 4 months. Gosh! Can I have a variety of flights please?
Oh yah, its also my first time operating the brand new 300ER aircraft. First time experience for most of my crew and I must say, its way better than the current 747 aircrafts that we are using now. Latest equipments, better Inflight entertainment, comfy seats with bigger leg room, nicer CCRF, more condusive environment to work. What a luxurious experience! Looking forward to my next 300ER flight. Hopefully MXP-BCN. Hehe..
Was offered a job position by my passenger after chitting with him during the lull period. A job which is closely related to what Im studying and a post that is what I always wanted to be before I joined the airline. He seems sincere in hiring me, sending me emails and informations about the job. Had a small discussions with my loved ones and Dearie didnt seems too happy about it. Offer sounds too good to be true? Cousie Estelle suggest that I look around and source for other opportunities before I commit. Should I or should I not? Dont be mistaken, I still love my present job very much. But was thinking whether I should move out of my comfort zone before I get too relaxed about it. There's so many factors you need to consider during a change in career. Well, we shall see.
*************************************
Finall submitted my TE assignment 1, after slogging for the past few days, missing out on my crucial beauty sleep. Never been an IT geek but Im forced to use Excel spreadsheet for completion. Thank you my dearest classmates for all your help. Tell me not about Regression, Statistic or Data Analysis. HATE IT!! 1 more assignment to go before the start of my exams. Haiz..
Something for me to look forward to on the 9th May. "Besties' Day", I called it. Stepping into the theatre with Bestie No. 1, watching my all time favourite musical "Phantom of the Opera". YEAH!! Received good critics and reviews about this show. Hope that this is as good as the one I watched in Her Majesty Theatre in London. Keeping my fingers crossed.
"Think of me.. Think of me fondly when we say goodbye.."
*************************************
Relationship had stabled and moved on to the next stage. Lotsa plans are on hold, regarding our future. A clear and beautiful picture lies ahead of us. Contented and happy with what I have in my life now. Thanks dearie for making it happen. And thank you sooooo much for what you had done yesterday. You are really my saviour!! LOVE!!
Muacks Muacks!!