Lost..
I've lost something important that belong to us.
Something memorable. Our 5th movie date.
Spiderman 3 was the movie, watched at The Cathay on a Sunday evening.
May 6th, 2007. What an easy date to remember. 5-6-7.
Supposed to collect all the ticket subs and do something about it.
Like say, frame them all up after our 50th shows together.
Hello tickets, where are you hiding??
Stop playing hide-and-seek with me please..
It must be hiding behind my 2 boxes of "trash".
That is to say, its time for semi-annual spring cleaning again!
"Will you blame me (for the lost ticket)?""I will not blame you for thing lost lar.You are more precious than a ticket.."Thanks baby. At least I dont feel that guilty now.
BUT Im still determined to find them by hook or by crook!
Even at the expense of my super sensitive nose allergic to dust.
Wish me luck peeps..