My usual cramp is acting up again. Though I popped plenty of Ponstan painkiller, the pain doesnt seem to go away. I thought I was strong, can tolerate the pain. However, it was so unbearable that I gotta rushed to A&E at Raffles Hospital, on Thursday midnight.
Luckily I was attended to at the shortest period of time. Unlike the previous visit, which took me about 30 minutes before a staff came to ask about my well-being. Doctor was puzzled too that my cramp still take place after Day 7. So immediately he gave me not 1, but 2 painkiller injections to put an end to everything. At first I thought, most injections take place at arms. But this time round, is at my BUTT. I tell you, its damn painful lor!! So painful that I cried so hard and whined like nobody business. Hehe..
But, the injection is really effective. I was put to sleep immediately and the pain was transfered from my stomach to my arse. For that, I was given 2 days MC. Wanted to report sick for my DPS turn early morning, but dropped the idea last minute because firstly, I dont want to break my zero day MC record. Secondly, find it abit bad towards whoever kena called up at the eleventh hour. What comes around, goes around k.
Still feel a little discomfort. Cramp may still act up every now and then. Absolutely no appetite at all. Though I slept for 15 hours straight, I'll still feel tired and lethargic. Haiz..
Thanks baby for sending me to the hospital. Accompany me, comfort me, assured me while in the midst of your exams. Thanks for everything my dear.
I want to be in the pink of health again! =(