Well, recalling past 2007....
I've received the best gift sent from God, who brought me joy, laughters and happiness. Who stand by my side and believes me at all time. Though sometimes can be very irritating, nonsensical and made me angry at times, but also coaxed me, humour me and made me laugh at the end of the day.
For the first time during my flying career, I spent my Chinese New Year in Singapore. And also for the very first time, my house is opened for new year visitation.
Spent a very "memorable" birthday with my bee. My first time to One Rochester for a simple but yet expensive dinner.
Things had a turn and our love bloomed liked cherry blossom. =)
For the first time, I finally flew to new destinations like paradise Male, super duper hot Dubai and magnificent Moscow. Not to mention, was rostered to do flights with Lian, Sharon and Chun.
For the first time we went on a holiday trip to Taipei. 4D3N of non stop eating, drinking, ktv-ing, shopping and camwhoring. Short , sweet and definitely unforgettable.
For the first time I attended soooooooooooooo many weddings in the last quarter of the year. All the ang baos burnt a big hole in my pocket!
For the first time I had the best project mates who accomodated each other's timing so well. Understand one another and did our very best for our final module. Partly because of them too, now Im so familiar with the West too. Whaha..
For the first time, I had my virgin accident. Nothing great to mention about. Bleah!
Had the BEST Christmas celebration with the girls. Received the BEST Xmas pressies too.
Fond memories of 2007.
Having past 13 days of the year, I know Im abit too late to start talking about my new year resolution. Someone told me before new year resolution made must be SMART.
Specific. Measurable. Attainable. Reliable. Timeline.
Last year I wished that I'll be more health conscious. Drink more water and exercise more often. Whole idea is to keep myself fit and healthy. Still I did not drink enough water and Im STILL a camel. Whaha. Next, I wished that I passed my exams and graduate in 1 piece.
At least I've done. And yes,
IM NOW AN OFFICIALLY GRADUATE!!
I cant be more thankful for that. Mum collected my scroll of certificate from the post office and called Dad to rush home just to see my cert. Apparently, Dad was smiling from ear to ear when he looked at it. Hehe. Instead of praising me, saying how hard had I studies for this degree, guess what my Mum said to me.
"Hai yah.. Spent so much money, study 2 years only. Should study 1 more sememster mah!! If not like Lu Gi leh."
-_-'''
I believe better things are waiting for me in this new year.
So Farewell 2007. WELCOME 2008 with hugs and kisses.
P/S. Oh yah. My new year resolution for this year is to stop having resolutions!!