Sausalito. San Jose!
I've been dreaming of going to this small little island ever since I've watched the movie by Leon Lai and Maggie Cheung. If you know which movie Im referring to,
GOTCHA! It gotta be
SAUSALITO!!
Yeah! And my wish came true when I cycled all the way from Fisherman's Wharf Pier 41 to this beautiful romantic island. Doesnt matter if I were
super dah-glam, pushing my mountain bike way up to Golden Gate Bridge, not once or twice, but rather
THRICE!! I have to admit that my cycling skills is lousy can? But at least
I MADE IT and Im super proud of myself!
Beautiful scenery along the way. Cool chilly wind under the bright sun. Riding past the pedestrains with the on-going cars at 45km per hour.
And the place is exactly what it was shown in the movie!
Imagine you were staying in one of those wooden houses along the coast. Sipping a cup of tea over a good book. Doing a painting in your leisure time. Fishing during summer. Cuddling with your loved ones during winter. Holding hands while watching the sunset together. Aiyoh.. Its so damn beautiful!! You have to see and experience it yourself lor.
Glad that the whole 13km was
soooooooooooooo worthwhile!! Never mind that now my thighs are aching and Im suffering from jet lagged. :)
Catching up with Uncle Roland's family never fails whenever Im in SFO. Dinner was at my favourite Korean BBQ restaurant. Whooh!
Gotta go now. Cousie Aldrich is challenging me to another game at the Wii Fit.
Till Im back. Ciaoz!