The long awaited potraits that I've been waiting to take since I graduated last December. A pity that I didnt get the chance to attend convocation, which I
should have attended in Melbourne. Damned it!
Taking group photography has never been easy. Tried it with the gals 3 years ago and it was really tiring. In order to capture the nicest shot, must ensure that you have the right postures. Legs crossed nicely. Chest out, tummy in. (Very important!!) Head tilt, chin down. Au Natural SMILES!
Saying so, doing it with your family is 100 times more difficult!!
Dad has never like taking photos. If he did take, smiles will not set in at all. He prefers the
old time ah beng cool look lar.
Mum was too conscious of hiding her tummy and her postures were super unnatural.
Bro was sneezing most of the time cos he wasnt feeling well. When all were ready for the perfect moment, he would take out his tissue n blew his nose.
Now Im afraid that photos wont turn out as nice as what I hope to be. :X
Sneak previews of some shots taken from my latest Canon Ixus 80 IS.
while waiting for photographer
...my beloved family...