I was at Plaza Sing last Friday watching "The Dark Knight".
Instead of eatting popcorn or nachos chips, someone is eating something else which polluted the whole cinema. Okie, not whole. But at least polluted the clean air around me.
At first I thought where did the smell come from. Only to turn my head to see the couple next to me savouring something from a tupperware box.
WHERE THE HELL GOT PEOPLE EAT HOKKIEN MEE IN THE THEATRE ONE!!OMG! I nearly puked siah. And the smell lasted for like 30 minutes k?
Tell me, this type of people INCONSIDERATE anot?
If you dont have time to have your dinner before a 9pm show, then too bad! Its your problem!
And you dont bring your dinner into the cinema and make other patrons suffered that pungent smell!
This time I suffered in silence. Next time if such things happen again, Im going to complaint!!
Buay tahan~