I used to have super power memory. But guess it has been failing me. Cos recently Im very absent minded.
Like the other day, supposed to pass HY her Longchamp bag. But realised that I brought the wrong bag out halfway through my journey. Arrgghhh.. How stupid can I be!!
Then another day, wanted to wear my black gown to attend a wedding. But forgot that Mum sent it for dry cleaning. Went down to the shop to collect it but forgot that the shop was closed on every Wednesday. Arrrggghhh..
And my last trip to London, wanted to visit the stadium tour. But of all things, forgot to bring my camera. Duuhhhh~
Oh yah, and the other day while playing mahjong with
"the animals friends", I forgot to draw another tile for my flower. (Okie, laugh by all means)
ALAMAK!! What's happening to me!?!??!
Must be the constant change of COF. I think I practically change my whole November roster so as to accomodate and attend 3 weddings in 1 month. From Zurich to London, and then to Paris. Oh, and the
shiok-da-doo-de 4 days off after that.
And now, Im desperately trying to give away my Dubai-Istanbul so as to get the specific off days for a short getaway holiday.
Friends always say that Im lucky with COF. Always managed to change and get what I want.
So God, let me be lucky another time please!!
Keeping my fingers crossed now.
=X