I dont pretend. Neither do I like pretentious people.
But on this flight, I have no choice but to be one.
I recalled 3 years back in New York Sheraton hotel. I was standing at the lobby, sneezing non-stop due to my sinus. Instead of saying
"Bless you", someone had to tell me off and said
"Stop barking. You sound just like my neighbour's dog."Hello, excuse me?
What did I ever do to receive such nasty remarks?!
I was furious but at that point of time, I didnt say anything. I just stared and walked away.
And now, under God's arrangement, we are rostered on the same flight. I really cant stand the way
that someone speak or behave. But I just have to tolerate.
Is this called pretentious or a survival skill that I need to adopt?
Lets hope that I wont get to work with
that person tomorrow please.
PS: my lappie is failing me. What a great way to kick start the new year.
Damn it!