Attended the June babies bdae celebration on Friday, at The Pines with the ex-IBMers. Bad location. Inconvenient and inaccessible. First time poor organisation and insensitive too. Well, cant blame the organiser cos she's new to our group. The next few gatherings with them will be baby showers in Aug and Sep. Yes, time for the next stage of life. Whaha..
From partying to getting married to baby showers.Still remember the group of friends who "smuggle" me into Madam Wong and Music Underground when I was only 17!! Gosh. Time really flies..
Nevertheless, Happy Birthday to Chloe and Wilson!!
Left the group early to join Baby and his Bestie for show. Ghost of Girlfriends' Past. Nice show. Not bad I like. Hehe. Supper at Geylang before we took a stroll at ECP.
Baby, remembered what the small girl was telling another girl?
"Cannot see ar.." followed by giggling sounds. So cuteeee. Hehe..
Saturday morning sent my dad to work before driving mummy around for breakfast. And I felt I've really grown up. When I was in Sec sch, sometimes I would request my dad to send me to school even though school was just 1 street opposite my house. Walking to school is definitely faster than taking his car. But still yours truly sometimes is just too lazy to walk. Whaha.
And now that I have my own car, I think that its a pleasurable thing to do for my family. Things that my parents did for me when I was young were now done by me 25 years later.
我长大了!! whaha..
Officially graduated from my Basic Jap class with a certificate. Intermediate class will be starting soon which means new challenge ahead! Its getting tougher and tougher. Muzukashi desyo!! Gambatte kudasai onegaishimasu!!
Made a trip down to Ikea with Mum and Baby to get new cabinets for my room!! Poor baby gotta be my part time coolie and handyman. Other than helping me carried those heavy and chunky stuffs and also helped to fix them up. Getting yourself all sweaty and perspiring just for me. Tell me, how not to love you right? Muackz
Thanks baby for doing sooooo many things for me.
And I think what you had said, is just sooooo true.
It doesnt matter who loves who more. But rather our love for one another is unconditional.
Love ya baby. Muackz :)