Standby called up.. to Auckland!!
Its been more than 2 years since I last flew to Auckland. To think last time during my 1st year flying, its like every-mth-sure-kena-station.
Self-activated myself for my 3 days standby while having dim sum with Lindy, Okt and Goose. And I was telling them, better not be a 5 days flight if not I wont be able to make it for the bbq on National Day. BEST if dun have to fly at all. Whaha..
"You have 1 new message. Press 1 to acknowledge."
Chamz liao lor..
Pax up to Auckland, come back on 9 Aug morning 640am. Think God must have answered my prayer! Whaha..
Was rather pissed off at the custom before boarding. Because we are in civilian clothes and holding on to our own boarding pass, they confiscated my hairspray and made me threw away my water and ribena!!
Come on lor! You know that Im a crew too. I have my pass clipped on my dress and cant you be more lenient with crew regarding L.A.G?!!
The best thing is, I have to change back into my uniform and twist my hair before I disembark into AKL. And I dont have hairspray which made my hair SUPER UNTIDY LOR!!
Okie, Im not the only one that kena. In fact my whole set of crew.
STUPID APNN!! Hmpf!!
On board the aircraft, I fell asleep while safety video was screened all the way till breakfast was served. And I had no appetite for brekkie at all. All I wanted to do was S.L.E.E.P!!
Rewinded the movie "Death Note: The Last Name" 3 times cos I keep falling asleep while watching the show. Its like a never ending movie that keeps playing. Kekez.
Anyway Im now in a internet cafe with ex teammie Roy, after a hearty dinner at Mac. Its was a great catch up session ever since our last team flight 2 yrs ago.
Its 325am now in Auckland. Going back hotel to continue my sleep, in the 8 degrees celcius weather.
Oyasuminasai!! :)