I woke up in the morning, walked to my window, wanted to check the weather. Mr Sunny didnt appeared.
What greeted me was something white covering the whole scene.
Went back to take my spectacles and I was breathless when I saw snow falling heavily!!
Snow covering the golf house in front of my hotel room. Snow covering the cars on the street. Snow covering the hill and the trees. Snow everywhere!!
I was so excited!!
Went to Myeong Dong for lunch and shopping. I refused to put on my gloves, hoping to see the snow flake falling on my palms. Occasionally sticking out my tongue to taste the snow cos Mum told me snow taste like ice kachang when she was in Amsterdam, 30 years ago. Whaha..
1 hr of cosmetics shopping later, we hopped over to Lotte Mart supermarket. More junkies bought mainly for CNY.
Headed back to the hotel to use the wireless in the crew lounge and it failed me so many times. Everybody was busy checking our new rosters.
Mine sucked BIG TIME!!
Whatever!
Cant wait to be back home to celebrate CNY cum Valentines' Day with my Goose.
11 days of annual leaves + off days!!
Here I come!!