My March roster was pretty bad. So I COF my DPS nightstop for 4 days AKL.
All becos of extra 600 bucks.
At the expense of my weekend with Baby. Worth it?
Anyway, William is on board the flight. Long time since I last saw him.
Had lunch together and to the supermarket.
And he offered to carry my bottle of water, coke and white wine.
He knows I had backache. Thanks dude! :)
Came back to hotel and I slept for 22hrs!!
In between woke up 2-3 times to check my hp and chatted with Baby over the phone for awhile.
And the best part is, despite me sleeping for sooooo long, Im still T.I.R.E.D!!
7 more days to my birthday and Im so looking forward to it!
Because...
Baby booked a room at Hard Rock Hotel RWS for my birthday!!
And we are going to the Universal Studio!!!
The sales of tickets started on 10 March. To avoid sold out or any chances of us NOT getting the tickets, Baby went to queue early in the morning at 6am at RWS.
Equipped with his lappie and he's 2nd in line waiting.
9am sharp, he got the tickets and went straight to office.
And so, I get the chance to celebrate my birthday in Universal Studio!!
Thank you Baby for all the things you've done!!
I love you. I love you. I love you!!
A friend of mine said he's a keeper. Some said that he's uber sweet and Im so fortunate to have him. Yes, that's for sure!
I guess Im a lucky girl. To find someone who loves me for who I am and go all out just to make me happy.
20 March faster come!!!!!