From their 5 days holiday trip to Shenzhen with my relatives.
Its the first time Mum and Dad went holiday without their kids tagging around. Whaha..
Bro cooked Softie's meals while Im in charged of washing, cleaning and bring the dog out for pee pee. Who said that we cant take care of the house?
Came back from Beijing last night. The night before went for pipping hot Ma La steamboat. Though we waited for 1.5hrs, its worth it! Cos the soup was SUPER YUMMY!!
It was still snowing on the day I left. This is certainly one of the best winter I ever had. Seen so much snow in so many cities. Freezing cold but gorgeous!!
Time of the month came which means backache again!! HATE IT!! Bleah..
Alright I gotta go. Time to go to Baby's place for dinner before I pick Mum and Dad at the airport.
Backache go away.. Shoooo~