Its hot and sunny over here in Zurich.
Weather forecast showed 12 to 23 degrees celcius. I brought long sleeves clothes, boots and trench coat and stuffs. Bluff my feelings. Hmpf!
Luckily Im not stupid. Brought along my pumps and t-shirts too. Whaha.
Volunteered my 1 day off for this flight and disrupted my SSS2 and Shitney!
Control centre called me twice on Sunday morning but was too mahboh to pick up the phone call. Oops~
Called me again at 3plus. Asked me to fly 8 days Dubai-Cairo. I rejected.
Who in the right mind will fly there? So hot lor!! I might as well stay in Singapore and enjoy my off days.
Called me again at 4plus. Offered me Cairo AGAIN! No thank you.
"How about Melbourne?" - No thanks.
"Then Adelaide leh?" - Its okie, I dont want.
In the end, they called me again at 10plus.
"You want to fly Zurich?" - OKIE!!
Shortage of crew situation is so severe that they allowed me to choose my destination. Whaha. First time lor!!
Ex-teammie Belle is on my flight too! Its always happy to fly with people you know. Especially ex-team gals.
Her wedding is coming soon in July. Talked to her about her wedding stuff. Hotel, bridal studio, photo taking experience, etc..
And talking about my wedding, Im still clueless about it.
Oh yes, the fortune teller finally got back to us regarding our wedding dates! Wanted to be in December, but got no dates at all. Rdiculous right?
Tentatively date set on
21 Jan 2012. But must discuss with the folks first when Im back.
Draft out my guest list and Im surprised that me alone has almost 17 tables of guests!! UNBELIEVABLE!!
I think I must start flipping through my Style magazines soon. I kind of know what kind of gown I want but I need more ideas.
Bestie Lindy, I cant wait for you to be back and help me choose my gown!! Cos you know my taste, my fashion consultant!! Hehe..
OMG!! Im getting so excited!!