10 May 2009. The day I was formally introduced to you during Bestie's wedding. The sisters tried to matchmake us together but none of us couldnt be bothered then.
Both our minds were preoccupied with list of things to be done and to ensure no hiccups during our best friends' wedding.
You said that our legs touched one another during the briefing before dinner commenced. I couldnt remember anything at all. Hehe..
But I do remember we only exchanged a few words and I even snubbed you during the conversation. Opps~
2 days later, a group photo of all the brothers and sisters on facebook was bombarded with 57 comments.
Lazy to chat in facebook and we crossed over to continue our MSN chat from night to dawn. All these while I was holidaying with Vivi in Tokyo.
4 nights of overnight chat indeed made me believe in L.O.V.E once again.
When I was back from flight, you came to pick me up. Butterflies filled my stomach when I saw you at the arrival hall.
Sent me home to drop my luggages and mum invited you into my house when I told you to wait for me outside. Haha..
Dinner at Ding Tai Fung. Drinks at Cityspace. Stroll at Fort Canning Park.
Goodbye kiss at the lift lobby sealed our fate. The daring you leaned forward to kiss my lips while I closed my eyes enjoying the special moment of ours.
20 May 2010.
For the past 365 days you brought me so much fun, joy and laughters.
You were there for me when there were typhoons and hurricanes at home.
You lift me up when I was at my lowest point.
You never failed to wait for me at the arrival hall whenever I come back from flight.
You went the extra mile and buy me my favourite food just so that I dont skip my meals.
You always make me feel special and important.
You gave me the trust when I go out with my friends be it partying or outstations.
You spend most of your time with me whenever Im in town. Even when Im outstation, you forsake time spent with your buddy just so that you can webcam with me.
You brighten up my day with my favourite flowers.
You have never forsaken me before.
And most importantly, you love me for who I am.
Thank you baby for the unconditional love you have given to me.
I just want to say..
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!! I LOVE YOU!!And Im looking forward to the day I become Mrs Lee!
Jetting off to Phuket in 5hrs time.. 3D3N just the 2 of us..
Muackz~