Once again, Im being bullied on board AGAIN. By a junior Flight Steward!
It was an early morning Manila turn around flight. Happy galley aircraft and I was working as C7, galley assistant.
While doing the ground prep duties, someone asked if there is anymore trash to throw away. That idiot raised my hand and said, "Leh.. Trash here.. Help me throw away please.."
I shrugged him off and said BASKET!!
Just before the meal service started, (of course after ALL the special meals are out) I wss preparing the coffee pots, when suddenly I felt a HOT sensational feel on the left side of my neck!!
HE PLACED A HOT PIPPING BREAD ROLL, JUST CAME OUT FROM THE WARMING CABINET AND SCALDED MY NECK!!!!!
Instanteously, I yelled and shouted out "OUCH!!" super LOUD!!
It was so loud that my complex leader asked what happened, how come I shouted so loudly??
By then, I was standing one side, left hand covering my neck, right hand pointing at the F**king steward, with my mouth muttering and scolding him quietly "YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!"
When I finally had the breath to speak, tears started rolling down my cheeks while I shouted and explained what had happened.
He was shocked to see me in tears. In fact, everyone was. Who would have expected him to do such childish things and see a stewardess crying?!
He started to apologise profusely, asking me am I okie anot?
Not wanting to delay the service any further, I wiped away my tears, cooled myself down and continued my duties with finese.
This has NOT ended!!
After the meal service was over, he carried the ice bucket and water dripped on my arm. I wiped it off without saying a word and the next moment, he sprinkled some water from the bucket ON MY FACE!!
This time round I couldnt take it and shouted back "KNN!CCB!! WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT?!!"
Pardon my language but I was really very very angry at that point of time.
He merely smiled and walked away and dont dare to talk to me anymore.
End of the day, he thanked me for the flight and asked me have a good rest while I just smiled and walked away.
Does he think that its FUNNY to play such a JOKE on others? I dont think so.
If he thinks that Im more junior than him, bloody hell go check out my staff number!! Im not someone who plays rank and seniority. But this type of behaviour cannot be condomned!!
EH.. NECK leh!! MOST DELICATE PART AND MY SKIN IS SO THIN LOR!!
IF he put a can of COLD chilling can of coke on my neck, perhaps I wont be that angry. But a HOT bread roll?! JUST WHAT THE FUCK WAS ON HIS MIND?!! @#$%^&*(@#$%^&
Best thing is, my complex leader knew about the incident but did NOT do anything about it. -_-"
I did thought of writing him in. Send an email to my ward leader and also his. But I've never write a complaint letter before and I dont know how to pen it down.
I seeked advise from other senior crew, and they asked me what is my intent? To vent out my anger? Hoping that that bloody PIG will get demerit points or warning letter?
I doubt so. At most a word of advise from the company and will not affect him much. However, it will have an impact on me.
The letter will be recorded down in my service record and will never be erased from my file. And when it comes to promotion time, management will sure use this to pin me down.
So end of the day, is he worth my effort to do so? Is it worth jeopardising my clean record and my chances of promotion?
I ended up doing nothing and swallowed down all my sufferrings in agony. And I felt damn lousy about it.
I think that Im such a lousy, useless KUKU BIRD who has no guts to fight for myself. Its a fact that Im being bullied. But instead of getting it back to the one who hurt me, I ended up keep quiet about the whole incident and allowed him to scald my neck.
All I know is to cry and yakked and complaint non-stop to others, but not putting anything down into action. At times like this, I really hated myself.
I have the guts to stand up for others, but when things happened on myself, I just shut up and have to pretend that nothing has happened.
Behind the act brave and strong cover, hides a fragile and empty soul who doesnt know how to fight for herself.
I feel lousy. Im such a weakling!! And I hope such lousy personality of mine will be cut off and let this incident made me a better and stronger person.
FS LIBIS RATNOER BIN REDWAN. S/N 00211353
U WATCH OUT!! U WILL HAVE KARMA ONE!!
I HOPE THAT U GET LOUSY ROSTER AND CHECK REPORT ALL THE TIME!! WALKED ON THE STREET KENA BIRD SHIT!! CROSS THE ROAD KENA HORNED BY CARS!! IF U R DRIVING KENA SUMMONED ALL THE TIME!!