I QUIT!!!
Just typed out the resignation letter and was still hesitating to click the "Send" button.
I reluctantly prolonged to write the LETTER because Im trying to persuade myself to muster ALL the courage I have, take a very very deep breathe, and convince myself that its time to leave my comfort zone.
To be honest, I still love flying!! The PASSION for flying is still there for the past 6 years and 2 months. And I believe that this is the BEST paid service job in the world, where I can lobo around outstation and at home.
Who gets to go shopping on a random weekday afternoon in town and nobody snatchs the changing room with you? I love my lifesyle right now.
BUT....
On a side note, I feel that its the BEST time to go at my prime. Nevertheless that I have more time to prepare for my BIG DAY on 25 Feb 2010, more time to spend with my family and goose, the most crucial part was the family planning right after our wedding.
I do not want to be caught in the situation whereby Im preggy while flying and have to rely solely on my future hubby for the car and housing loan, which we calculated will be quite taxing based on single income.
I want to be there for my kids in future and want to have them asap. :)
SUPER headache mid-life crisis that Im going through now..
Initially still thought of hanging around in the airline for another year or so. BUT judging from my NONSENSE rosters for the past 8-10 months, I THINK I HAD ENOUGH AND IM PRETTY SICK ABOUT IT!!
I know God told us never to compare. But why do I have to suffer and work like a dog while others get to do all the good flights? Hardworking or lazy crew, at the end of the day, its still "THANKS FOR THE FLIGHT"!!
I used to be so ENTHUISATIC whenever new roster is released. But for the past 8 months, (
praying in my heart that I will kena good flights) after hearing my roster through the voice system, I simply just threw my phone on the table and said to myself I WANNA QUIT!!
It was so BAD I feel that Im going berserk anytime soon after hearing 4 SHIONG turnards, 2 regional nightstops, standbys and only 1 pathetic long flight in my roster perpetually EVERY MONTH!
And please ar, people always say that 380 FSS got the best roster. MY ASS!! Sorry hor.. I dont belong to that category okie!!
The imbalance mindset has caused me great misery to my mind, body and soul. Pity my goose for hearing me COMPLAINT and COMPLAINT nonstop and enduring me. Hehe..
When I broke the news to my friends and batchies, they were shocked to hear that Im leaving so fast. They always thought that I will stay long and wait for GREEN. But who would have thought that Im one of the few who leave.
Some even told me, "GONG XI NI!! SHANG AN LE!!" haha..
Oh well, countdown to the remaining last 7 more flights to go, starting from London tomorrow morning. And my getaway trip with my girlies to MONTE CARLO!! Woohoo!!
Anyway, the LETTER has already been sent and there's no point of returning anymore. Lets hope that the BIGGEST decision I've ever made is RIGHT and my new colleagues are nice to me.
What I truely need now are ALL the blessings and encouragement that I made the RIGHT and WISE decision.
Wish me LUCK peeps!!
*cross fingers tightly and pray*