Okie, it should be Netherlands VS Spain instead.
Watching the World Cup Finals at goose's place now. Half time and the score is still 0-0.
Bet on Spain to win. But my heart wants Holland to win instead. Frickle minded me..
Last night 3rd placing game between Uruguay and Germany, was exciting yet exhausting.
Was at NTUC supermarket buying steamboat ingredients for dinner at Serene's place, when I saw Singapore Pool.
I have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to shade the betting slip, and had to rely on Yingmin Darling for help. Even Serene knows how to bet lor!!
4D or TOTO I know lah. But World Cup betting is my 2nd time. 1st time was 8 freaking years ago.
Anyway, gong gong anyhow buy, gong gong anyhow win.
Bought half time draw, Germany to win and together with Goose's total 5 goals, made us 120 bucks richer. Haha..
57 minutes going on, and the score is still 0-0.
Is Paul the Octopus or Mani the Bird more accurate in predicting the winner?
Well, we shall see..
Tonight.. A NEW WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS WILL BE BORN!!