Its been a looooooooooonnngg long time since I last picked up the mop. Ever since the last nose x-ray I did a couple of years ago, which Doctor said that I shouldnt come in contact with dust cos my nose is SUPER sensitive, I think I barely did housework chores except for cleaning up my own room.
Mum and dad were away on holiday to Shenzhen and some other cities in China. Together with my aunties, uncles and cousies. That explained why I have to stuff tissues in my nose and bare with the dust while I vacccumed the whole house.
Oh wait, except for Bro's room cos someone is still sleeping and its not very nice to enter the room without permission.
And I was AMAZED that the vaccuming cleaner noise never wake her up!!
Luckily Bro and I shared the workload. He's in charge of cooking for Softie and bringing it down for pee pee while Im in charge of cleaning the house.
This is sorta like a training for me for our future house. And I think there are more chores to do next time like ironing clothes for my goose, cleaning the toilet, grocery shopping and preparation of meals.
Oh yes, goose and I are heading down to our future nest tomorrow to sign some documents for the options. And can aso see the progress of our house. So exciting!!
2 more days to go before my parents are back.
MUMMY, I miss you!!