14 February. The most romantic day of the year.
And I had the BEST Valentines' Day ever.
A bouquet of my favourite flowers was left at my receptionist table during lunch. I was still telling my colleagues that I wont be receiving flowers this year cos I told Goose NOT to buy me flowers.
Okie I lied. I did asked for 1 stalk but definitely not 1 BOUQUET cos I know we need to save up for the BIG DAY.
And when Shawn told me that I have flowers, I was like brushing him off, like how could that be?
To my surprise, attention is to ME!! I kid you not. Its the first time I ever received flowers at my work place. And I melted literally when I read the card. Arrgghh..
Dinner was a "simple" affair at The Wine Company. 4 glasses of wine over 3 course dinner. Goose finds it reasonable compared to the set dinner offered by other restaurants after doing research. Oh, and the food is good!! Not to mention the company :)
The greatest surprise was the movie afterwards. We proceed to catch "No Strings Attached" at Vivo.
And guess what. GOLDCLASS TICKETS!!
OMG, it just blew me away....
It may seems a casual thing to others but it meant alot to me :)
Thank you for the planning and SURPRISE, my LOVE!
And I hope you like the V-day pressie and card that I bought for you.
Love you always. MUACKZ~