Frustration sets in when you work with IDIOTS who simply do not comply to instructions, ZERO knowledge in work and have NO work ethnic at all.
I had seen and worked with so many counterparts, but none can beat someone so ungentlemen and ASSHOLE like you!
Dont put words in my mouth for things that I did not said. And backstabbed me thereafter for things that I did not do.
YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN?!!!!Worst still, called and chased after me day and night religiously so that I can hit the figure for you. If you are that great and capable, dont rely on a lady!
All these the act of a "gentleman"??
And forgoodness sake, reply the damn bloody emails that I sent to you donkey months ago!!
Such a simple thing like customer's address can also be forgotten. I really doubt your professionalism and feel sorry for your company for hiring such a big
L-O-S-E-R like you.
They say words are mightier than a sword. How true can that be.
As forgiving as I wanna be, dont try your luck to push me further. You have absolutely no idea who you are messing up with.
And you better pray not to see me anytime, anywhere. For I swear I will punch you straight in your face and kick your ass real hard!!